This position is primarily responsible for supporting the American Renal Management LLC (ARA) Law Department with administrative and operational tasks. This position has the flexibility to be either full time or part time.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists with gathering all necessary documents for any matters requiring further review by Law Department attorneys and paralegals.
- Assists with word processing, document retention, indexing and filing, data entry/tracking, and copying and scanning documents; responsible for maintenance of law library records.
- Communicates with Law Department staff and external parties via Outlook; sends messages and attaches files as directed.
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for Law Department.
- Schedules meetings and teleconferences.
- Composes routine correspondence.
- Reads and routes incoming mail and processes outgoing mail.
- Orders supplies for members of the Law Department.
- Arranges for catering for meetings and makes travel arrangements upon request.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the VP.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 1-2 years of experience in legal department or law firm preferred, but not required.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
This is a Full/Part Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Travel will not be required with this position.
Click link to apply
American Renal Associates offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, company-paid life, company-paid disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company-sponsored celebrations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.