We are seeking an experienced Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse to support our new PD program as a Home Training Coordinator. This is a part time position, based in our new state-of-the-art dialysis clinic in Wesley Chapel, FL (Greater Tampa area).
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current FL RN license required.
- Experience in PD, and the care of PD devices/access highly preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Additional, excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ida Obrero, Clinic Manager
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#CB #JobID: Wesley