We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to provide care in our Peritoneal/Home Hemodialysis Program at our clinic in Spartanburg, SC. This is a full time position.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in providing nursing care, with additional 3 months experience in PD/HHD
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a current South Carolina RN license
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.