We are seeking an experienced Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse to work as a Home Training Coordinator on a full time basis at our clinic in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited school of nursing
- Current AZ RN license and CPR certification required
- Experience in PD, and the care of PD devices/access required
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please Email or Fax Resume To:
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.