We are seeking an experienced Peritoneal Dialysis Registered Nurse to support our team at Palm Springs Dialysis Center as a Home Training Coordinator on a part time basis (20-29 hours per week). This job requires training our ESRD patients in all aspects of CAPD and CCPD.
- Current RN FL state license and current CPR certification required
- Experience in PD, the care of PD devices/access preferred, however willing to train the right candidate!
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Ida Obrero, Clinic Manager
EOE/DFWP All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.