We are seeking a qualified Registered Nurse to cover our Peritoneal/Home Hemodialysis Program. In this position the RN evaluates and trains patients for the home program, provides surveillance of patient’s home adaptation. Provides home visits, be on call for patient emergencies, renews lab work, and is responsible for ordering supplies and for accurate documentation. Participates in TQM meetings and monitors outcomes. This will be a full time position.
- Candidate must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Hold an RN license in GA
- At least 12 months of experience providing nursing care
- 3 months of experience in home hemodialysis modality
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. www.americanrenal.com