American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Helpdesk Account Support
This position will be primarily responsible for granting and maintaining access for over 2,500 local and remote end-users, including troubleshooting problems and advising on the appropriate action with a customer service oriented approach.
- Process all access related tickets including but not limited to account creations, account setups, terminations and access changes.
- Ensure all tickets are completed within defined service level agreements.
- Enhance & update current documentation and procedures.
- Audit and maintain a list of account exceptions.
- Help with answering phones and the triage of tickets
- Assist with additional Help Desk functions as needed.
- Participate in after hours on call rotation for business support.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a technical role preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows ACLs.
- Prior experience in clinic IT operation is strongly preferred.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours may vary according to business needs. May be required to travel less than 10% of the time.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.