This position will be primarily responsible for granting and maintaining access for over 2,500 local and remote end-users, including troubleshooting problems and advising on the appropriate action with a customer service oriented approach.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Process all access related tickets including but not limited to account creations, terminations and access changes.
- Ensure all tickets are completed within defined service level agreements.
- Enhance & update current documentation and procedures.
- Audit and maintain a list of account exceptions.
- Assist with additional Help Desk functions as needed.
- Participate in after hours on call rotation for business support.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
Experience and Skills
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a technical role preferred.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory, Group Policy, and Windows ACLs.
- Prior experience in clinic IT operation is strongly preferred.
Click link to apply
American Renal Associates offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, company-paid life, company-paid disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company-sponsored celebrations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.