This position will manage a variety of tasks related to planning and analysis and will support in American Renal Associates’ annual planning process. The qualified candidate must have a working knowledge of financial statements and be willing to provide timely reporting of valuable data to drive decisions.
- Support the annual budget process which includes working with Adaptive Planning, the creation and maintenance of schedules, Great Plains work, and analysis.
- Monthly and quarterly financial reporting, including but not limited to variance and trend analysis and budget vs. actual analysis.
- Support the preparation of internal and external PowerPoint presentations; Board and Senior Management presentations, Investor presentations, etc.
- Research, collect, prepare, and present financial information.
- Maintenance, upkeep and improvement of financial models.
- Various ad hoc projects as necessary.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance with 1 to 3 years related business experience.
- Highly motivated individual who will aggressively pursue knowledge of the business to produce better and more useful information to support the decision making process.
- Strong working knowledge of financial models and proficient in Excel. Familiarity with database reporting tools and Great Plains a plus.
- Possess a sense of urgency and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with the ability to see the “big picture” in addition to putting together the numbers.
- Ability to meet reporting deadlines.
This is a Full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Travel is not expected with this position.
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4