American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Porterville, CA:
Facility Technical Manager
We are seeking a qualified Facility Technical Manager to support the team of our outpatient clinic in Porterville. This individual will be responsible for maintenance and repair of medical equipment and physical plant. A full-time position is available.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Facility Technical Manager required.
- High school diploma required.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or related training and work experience preferred.
- Prior biomedical or dialysis experience highly preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here: https://www.americanrenal.com/writable/images/Applicant.Employee-Notice-at-Collection-CCPA-American-Renal.pdf
Please email resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.