This individual will be responsible for maintenance and repair of medical equipment and physical plant. Some travel between area clinics will be required. This is available on a full time, part time or per diem basis.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or related training and work experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, and must be able to work independently.
- Two years of technical experience required.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.