We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for maintenance and repair of medical equipment and physical plant for our dialysis clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a full time position.
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, and must be able to work independently
- Dialysis experience is required
- High School diploma required
- Associate’s degree in electronics or related training and work experience preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:• We do not cap salaries• Annual raises above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy which recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume and cover letter to:
DFWP/EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.