We are seeking a qualified Dialysis Equipment Technician to perform maintenance and repair of all medical equipment and physical plant, and to conduct inventory processes at our outpatient dialysis center in Port St. Lucie. This is a full-time position, offering all available benefits!
- Qualified candidate must possess a High School Diploma (or GED), and a valid driver’s license.
- Associate’s degree in electronics or related training and work experience is preferred.
- Previous experience must include dialysis machine and water treatment.
- Candidate must be self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health benefits, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JobID: EQE