American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in Franklin, TN:
Director of Risk Management
The Director of Risk Management will perform a variety of duties related to managing potential risks and liabilities within the dialysis care centers. This includes creating, maintaining, and implementing policies, procedures, and processes that improve both patient care and employee safety.
- Managing the incident/event reporting processes to include loss run reporting
- Assisting centers with the data for OSHA 300 reporting
- OSHA compliance
- Analyzing risk data to mitigate potential risk exposure
- Collaborate with HR on the management of work comp, professional, and general liability claims
- Participate in annual insurance renewal
- Risk Management P&P maintenance
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Certified Professional in Health Care Risk Management (CPHRM) preferred.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.