American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located in Franklin, TN:
Director of Project Management
Plan, manage and lead all dialysis center integration projects resulting from new center developments or the acquisition of existing dialysis centers. Work closely with key resources on both the ARA side as well as the new partner entity to ensure that all parties involved remain on track for timely completion of new dialysis centers and the timely purchase of existing dialysis centers e as well as satisfaction of deliverables for all areas to include, clinical, quality, HR, facilities management, IT, etc.
- Lead the development and implementation of integration activities for newly developed and acquired dialysis centers
- Develop de novo and M&A integration strategies that support business objectives, timelines, and budgets as well as identify and direct resources, establishing deliverables and end-of-integration criteria
- Drive day-to-day execution of the integration process; leading weekly integration team meetings and driving proactive issue resolution
- Act as the primary point of contact between ARA and the new partner’s senior leadership to adjust and develop integration plans while identifying issues, concerns and gaps to ensure alignment of objectives and smooth transition
- Present summary integration plans and report progress and key metrics to senior leadership
- Organize and communicate current and future integration process standards, best practices, and guidelines across transactions.
- Responsible for understanding the deal structure as it pertains to a specific new partner, and the impact of the deal for all parties involved, pre and post integration
- Drive cross-functional discussions to ensure integration activities are prioritized and accomplished in a timely manner across all areas of the business
- Continue as Operational Lead through integration and beyond as necessary to allow for smooth transition to ultimate operational leader
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years Project Management dialysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Project management certification is a plus
- Commercial Leasing experience preferred
- Experience in water treatment a plus but not required
- Life Safety Code experience a plus
- Proximity to an airport hub is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of professionals
- Candidate must be organized and focused, able to prioritize, and possess excellent problem-solving abilities.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.