We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to work on a per diem basis in our dialysis clinic.
- Must be licensed in State of Florida also Registered Dietitian with the Commissions on Dietetic Registry.
- Must have one year of clinical nutrition experience.
- Previous experience in nutrition associated with ESRD patients preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health insurance, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to:
Margaret Doines, RN – Clinic Manager
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #JOB ID:EQE