We are looking for a Registered Dietitian to work on a part time basis in our dialysis clinic at our clinic in Sebring, FL.
- The qualified candidate must be registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and licensed in the state of Florida
- The ideal candidate will have good communication and analytical skills and the ability to work with others.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.