We are looking for a dietitian to work in our outpatient dialysis clinic in El Paso, TX. This is a per diem position.
- Applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics or a similar discipline
- Must be a Registered Dietitian in the state of Texas
- A minimum of one year of clinical dietetics and or renal nutrition experience preferred but not required
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment.
Please email or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.