We are seeking an experienced dialysis manager to oversee the clinical, regulatory, and operational functions of our outpatient facility. Top salary and benefits package will be offered to the qualified individual. This is a full time position.
- This qualified candidate must be organized and able to work independently.
- They also must possess solid management and computer skills.
- Current VA RN license required.
- BSN is preferred.
- Experience in both clinical and management of an ESRD facility preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Sherry Conner, Regional Vice President
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JobID:KS9