We are seeking an experienced dialysis manager to oversee the clinical, regulatory, and operational functions of our outpatient facility. This is a full time position. Top salary and benefits package will be offered to the qualified individual.
- Current GA RN license required
- 1 year of experience in dialysis, and management experience required.
- BSN is preferred.
- This qualified candidate must be organized and able to work independently.
- They also must possess strong management and computer skills, as well as financial experience.
- Strong understanding of policy and procedures, able to deal with difficult situations and strong conflict management skills preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health insurance, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #JOB ID:KFE