We are seeking an experienced dialysis manager to oversee the clinical, regulatory, and operational functions of our outpatient facility. Top salary and benefits package for the qualified individual.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in dialysis management required.
- Current DE RN license required.
- BSN degree preferred.
- This qualified candidate must be organized and able to work independently. They also must possess strong management and computer skills, as well as financial experience.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.