***$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATE***
We are seeking an experienced dialysis manager to oversee the clinical, regulatory, and operational functions of our outpatient facility in Amsterdam, NY. This is a full time position.
- This qualified candidate must be organized and able to work independently
- They also must possess strong management and computer skills, as well as financial experience
- BSN is preferred
- Current NY RN license required
- 3-5 years of experience in both clinical and management of an ESRD facility preferred
- Candidate must have 36 months of nursing experience with at least 24 additional months of ESRD patient care
- Strong understanding of policy and procedures, able to deal with difficult situations and strong conflict management skills required
- Top salary and benefits package will be offered to the qualified individual.
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume and cover letter to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.