American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Charge Entry Coordinator
The Charge Entry Coordinator provides billing support within QMS to the clinical Administrative Assistants and Corporate Office for a variety of dialysis treatment items. This individual also assists in providing education and training to onboarding team members both at the corporate and the clinic level.
- Prepare clinics for weekly split billing through QMS and EMR reporting and reconciliation processes.
- Assist clinic Administrative Assistants with billing into the QMS system when needed by obtaining treatment sheets and batch headers.
- Run reports through QMS and export to Excel to ensure all items keyed are appropriate and accurate.
- Import EMR billing files into QMS from one of the six assigned EMR systems.
- Responsible for completing any billing corrections that are received from the clinic through claim deletion and regeneration.
- Train new Administrative Assistants and PD nurses on billing requirements into QMS system through web trainings.
- Participate in month-end processes by working with clinic Administrative Assistants, Clinic Managers and PD Nurses to ensure all billing has been entered into the QMS system and entries are accurate and appropriate.
- Identify AKI patients through reporting out of QMS and ensure proper billing as occurred.
- Collect treatment sheets and run reconciliation reports to audit clinic Administrative Assistant perforce twice per calendar year.
- Participate in month-end closing processes to ensure treatments, medications and other essential reporting items are properly documented in the QMS billing system.
- Respond to ARA Collectors within 24 hours of receipt of a claim correction.
- Assist with additional projects and tasks as assigned by Charge Entry Manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school, or one or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced working knowledge of Excel.
- Knowledge regarding medical terminology is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand standard business documentation (e.g. treatment sheets).
- Ability to work with and maintain sensitive and confidential information required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize while alternating between tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to consistently learn new skills.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. During month-end close, all Charge Entry staff members are responsible for meeting business and operational needs in ensuring that all tasks are completed. No travel is expected for this positon.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/j...
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. www.americanrenal.com
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4