We are seeking qualified applicants to provide quality services for patients in Detroit, Dearborn and Eastpointe, MI.
Experience and Skills
- Full-time, Part-time, or PRN positions available
- Current State License or Certification required
- Dialysis experience required
Why Choose American Renal Associates
- A patient care driven atmosphere
- No salary caps
- A generous PTO accrual based on your years of dialysis experience
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Company subsidized Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Performance Based Merit Increases
- Tuition and CEU Reimbursement
Please email resume and cover letter to:
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life and disability benefits, as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.