The Cash Operations Analyst is a dedicated individual who supports AR Cash Operations team with the entering of suspense, overpayments (O/P), & non-patient cash into billing system software. Performing analysis of and resolving unapplied cash issues. When needed they will assist with the duties of the cash operations specialist.
- Enter non-patient related deposits into billing system for current month.
- Enter and pull items from O/P and Suspense for current month and prior financial periods into the billing system.
- Analyzing prior period unapplied cash issues and work towards resolution
- A problem solver that is analytical and able to communicate the problem and its solution to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of and has the ability to review and interpret Explanation of Benefits (EOB’s) along with other Insurance Payor related forms.
- Performs analysis of and works to resolve unapplied cash issues.
- Supporting the cash operations team by:
- Posts cash when necessary
- Pulling back up of deposits
- Assisting of reconciliation
- Pull reports and record payor refunds into billing system.
- Assures all monthly, weekly, and daily deadlines are met within the position.
- Complies with established company criteria for accuracy of cash.
- Communicate and collaborate with the internal departments.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient personal information.
- Maintains HIPAA compliance.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred, or 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, oral and written communication skills, and ability to actively contribute as a team player with superior attention to detail required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining high standards of accuracy required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize while alternating between tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to consistently learn new skills.
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- -Working knowledge of basic medical billing terminology and medical insurance operating procedures is a plus.
- -Experience with patient accounting systems software is preferred.
- -Basic knowledge of Insurance related Explanation of Benefits (EOB) & Electronic Remittance Advice (ERA) files is a plus.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. During month-end close, all Cash Operations staff members are responsible for meeting business and operational needs in ensuring all tasks are completed and all employees are expected to work until 5p.m. No travel is expected for this position.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.