American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Billing & Reimbursement Support Specialist
The Billing & Reimbursement Support Specialist is responsible for performing a variety of administrative activities with minimal supervision. Specialist provides data entry and billing support to the Accounts Receivable Teams and he/she tracks, organizes and effectively maintains data and information
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly workflows and timelines to ensure deadlines are being met
- Communicate & collaborate with clinic and corporate staff via phone and/or email to ensure processes are completed accurately and timely
- Track, organize and effectively maintain data received from the clinics and/or internal departments.
- Analyze data for discrepancies and present necessary changes in procedures to Management
- Assist with running reports, analyzing data and review for accuracy as needed
- Interacting with other departments to resolve data discrepancies
- Assist in monthly closing procedures as needed
- Multi-task efficiently and re-prioritize work accordingly
- Assist with obtaining and tracking required documentation for Internal & External Audit purposes
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing results
- Assist with reception desk coverage as needed
- Complete assigned tasks independently and with minimum supervision
- Perform filing, data entry, special projects and other administrative tasks as required
- Maintain HIPPA compliance
- Understand business implications of decisions.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor, manager or director
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate's degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school or 1 or more year’s related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess proficient working knowledge in MS Office, especially in Excel.
- Ability to read and understand standard business documentation
- Attention to detail required. Self-motivated critical thinking
- Must be conscientious and able to problem solve
- Organizational Skills is a must
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining high standards of accuracy required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize while alternating between tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to consistently learn new skills.
- Reliable, positive attitude, strong work ethic
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Why Choose American Renal Associates
- We do not cap salaries
- Annual raises significantly above industry average
- American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
- Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health insurance, company paid life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience. Benefits are offered to full time staff members that are classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.