American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
Billing and Reimbursement Specialist
The Billing and Reimbursement Specialist will be assigned a group of dialysis facilities. In this role the Billing and Reimbursement Specialist will be responsible for the accurate and efficient billing and collecting of health insurance payments from insurance carriers. The Billing and Reimbursement specialists will coordinate, document, and communicate with health insurance representatives in regards to proper insurance payments in accordance with policies and procedures, and current federal, state and local standards, guidelines, and regulations.
- Responsible for accurate billing and collecting of revenue for all financial classes including Commercial, Federal and State insurance plans.
- Obtain and track claim status via phone and online portals.
- Compose and follow up on claims appeals
- Appropriately identify, address, submit or process adjustments, overpayments, and outstanding balances.
- Reviewing of Explanation of Benefits.
- Build relationships with insurance carriers and representatives.
- Allocating coinsurance and deductible appropriately within the database.
- Responsible for reviewing and addressing incoming mail correspondence.
- Communicating with patients regarding insurance checks.
- Communicate and collaborate with the Admissions department.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient personal information.
- Maintains HIPPA compliance.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Equivalent healthcare experience will be considered.
- Computer skills required. Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with extensive telephone interactions.
- Highly organized.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proven problem solving skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Ability to see projects through to the end.
- Excellent time management.
ARA offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, vision, dental, company-paid life insurance, company-paid disability, pet insurance, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations. Please visit our website at www.americanrenal.com to learn more about us!
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.