American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services, is experiencing rapid growth and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We are currently accepting applications for the following position in our Corporate Headquarters, located at the modern and convenient Cummings Center in Beverly, MA:
The Admissions Coordinator is responsible for all administrative processing in regards to patient’s personal and insurance information for a group of dialysis facilities. This individual cooperates and works closely with both internal and remote co-workers, possesses strong time management skills and the ability to complete assigned job duties with applicable supervisory direction, including exercising job appropriate judgement.
- Enters, updates, reviews, and verifies patient demographic and insurance information into various systems for use by all applicable personnel.
- Ensures confidentiality of all data, including patient, staff member and operational data.
- Maintains HIPAA Compliance
- Verifies accuracy of insurance coverage and acceptance into the clinic.
- Works with facility staff to ensure proper documentation for patient verifications is obtained.
- Acts as first point of contact for patient’s questions. Escalates difficult conversations as necessary.
- Maintains QMS billing system and initiates patient accounts.
- Initiates admission for transfer patients from the hospital, by confirming discharge and applicable documentation.
- Understands and complies with Medicare rules and regulations, as well as applicable state, region and facility rules and regulations.
- Completes and maintains region and facility specific reports.
- Processes and documents all patient information.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Performs other tasks, duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus in Business or Healthcare Management preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience in similar administrative setting. Combination of degree and work experience will be considered.
- Bilingual in Spanish is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent customer service skills, oral and written communication skills, and ability to actively contribute as a team player with superior attention to detail required.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and maintaining high standards of accuracy required.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize while alternating between tasks.
- Adaptability and willingness to consistently learn new skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
This is a Full-Time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Hours of work may vary according to business needs. Occasional travel may be required (up to 10% of the time).
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
ARA is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We value diversity in our workplace.
DFWP/ EOE: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
#MON #CB #JOBID:JV4
Qualified candidates please copy and paste the following link to apply:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.