The Admission Coordinator will be assigned a group of dialysis facilities. In this role you will be responsible for all administrative processing in regards to patient’s personal and insurance information. Admission Coordinators cooperate and work together with both internal and remote co-workers, possessing strong time management skills and the ability to complete assigned job duties with applicable supervisory direction, including exercising job appropriate judgement.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Enters, updates, reviews, and verifies patient demographic and insurance information into various systems for use by all applicable personnel.
- Processes and documents all patient information.
- Tracks documents received and completion dates.
- Runs and distributes reports.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient personal information.
- Maintains HIPAA compliance.
- Performs other duties as requested by manager
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Equivalent administrative healthcare experience will be considered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, aptitude for learning additional software applications.
- Customer focused, continually displaying integrity, courtesy, and compassion.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities, attention to detail, proven problem solving skills. Ethical conduct, personal effectiveness/credibility, thoroughness.
We are seeking talented individuals interested in entering the fast growing and stable field of healthcare. We are looking for motivated new graduates or candidates looking for career change opportunities.
Click link to apply
American Renal Associates offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, company-paid life, company-paid disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company-sponsored celebrations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace. DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.