American Renal Associates, a national provider of quality dialysis services with the highest retention rate in the industry, is accepting applications for the following position in Lakewood, CO:
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our outpatient dialysis center in Lakewood. This is an opportunity to work directly with a team of dedicated healthcare professionals and their patients, and actively support the operations of a busy dialysis clinic. This is a part time position.
- Must be computer proficient in MS Excel & Word, as well as general office management systems and procedures.
- Helps maintain patient medical records, strict confidentiality of patient and personnel information.
- Enters data for billing and audits and maintains patient and employee files.
- Projects a courteous and cheerful attitude and image.
- Strong organizational, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to prioritize and multitask.
- A High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in a dialysis or medical setting is preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent health benefits, company paid life and disability, tuition reimbursement, life assistance programs, pet insurance, 401(k) and much more! (eligibility for programs is based on classification)
- Generous paid time off that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience (for part time and full-time staff members working 20 hours or more per week)
- $17.00- $24.50 hourly depending on experience and qualifications
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.