***HIRING EVENT JUNE 25TH FROM 10:00 am – 5:00 PM***
Location: 1865 W 121st Ave
Westminster, CO 80234
- We are seeking an experienced medical secretary who has strong organizational, telephone, and computer skills
- Must be able to interact well with others and prioritize workload
- Experience in a dialysis setting is preferred but will train qualified applicants
- High school graduate or higher
- This is a full time position.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.