We are seeking an experienced medical secretary to work at our out patient clinic in Scottsdale, AZ. This is a full time position
- Strong organizational, telephone, and computer skills
- Must be able to interact well with others and prioritize workload
- Experience in a dialysis setting is preferred but will train qualified applicants
- High school graduate or higher
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please Email or Fax Resume To:
DFWP/ EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.