We are seeking qualified applicants with administrative experience to work at our clinic in London, KY. Full time or part time position available.
- Must be computer proficient in MS Excel & Word
- Must be willing to trouble shoot and problem solve
- Strong organizational and communication skills with ability to prioritize and multi task
- Medical office experience preferred
- Experience in a dialysis setting is preferred but not required
- High school graduate or higher
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, free life insurance, and no charge disability benefits (long term and short term) as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.