We are seeking an experienced administrative assistant who has strong organizational, telephone, and computer skills to work on a part time basis at our clinic in Yuba, CA.
- This candidate must be able to interact well with others and prioritize workload
- They also must be familiar with Windows programs such as Excel and Word
- High school diploma required
- Experience in a health care setting is preferred
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
• We do not cap salaries
• Annual raises significantly above industry average
• American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual meaning no loss of vacation time for longevity
• Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please e-mail or fax resume to:
EOE/DFWP. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.