Together we can make a difference in people’s lives.
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest and fastest growing outpatient dialysis companies in the United States. We’re experiencing rapid expansion and we need you to help power our growth.
Who we are:
- ARA is a physician-driven organization where patient care and our staff come first.
- We respect and value every staff member and foster a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Clinic staff members are critical to our success, so we do everything possible to hire and retain the best people .
- High staff satisfaction results in extremely low turnover. People like to work at ARA and our staff build their careers here by growing with us.
We’re looking for caring and empathetic people who want to help others. We value and reward prior dialysis experience.
Working at ARA, you'll find:
- Our dedication to taking great care of patients.
- Competitive salaries with no salary “cap” because we value continuity in our staff.
- A full benefits package to all staff categorized as regularly working 30 or more hours per week. This includes generous medical, dental and vision plans, as well as company-paid short term disability, long term disability and life insurance.
- A desirable Paid Time Off program that combines sick, vacation and holiday time into one easy-to-use bank.
- Career development of our staff is a top priority. We promote from within and encourage everyone to develop new skills to build a career path.
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
ARA Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that American Renal Associates (ARA) has been made aware of several job recruitment scams wherein third parties who are not affiliated with ARA have fraudulently represented themselves as ARA job recruiters and ARA human resources personnel. If you receive any communications that appear to be suspicious, we urge you to exercise caution in responding to such communications and to report such activity.
You can report suspicious activity to the following organizations:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation at http://www.ic3.gov
- U.S. Department of Justice at http://www.stopfraud.gov/
- Federal Trade Commission at https://www.ftccomplaintassist...
- The Attorney General’s Office in your state
In the Beverly, MA corporate office, we provide management services to support our clinics, our physicians and patients.See Opportunities