Help us put patients first
Our number one priority is providing high-quality, compassionate patient care for people who require dialysis treatment for advanced chronic kidney disease. Explore current career opportunities in your area and apply today!
ARA Staffing Opportunities
Work directly with patients in one of our specialty dialysis centers and support our clinics and physicians.
Physician Practice Opportunities
Join our physician-driven organization where patient care and our dedicated staff come first.
Core Values: Who We Are
Our core values are not just beliefs; they are an essential guide for how we operate at all levels of the organization.
Our Company Culture
We hire the best, because our success depends on it. Here’s what it’s like to work at American Renal Associates:
A Word from our VP of Administration
Our passion is to deliver the highest quality patient care, in the best setting possible, and with the best people possible. We have been and remain successful because our staff live this passion every day, in every aspect of our organization, from the clinic floor to the back office.
The Benefits of Working with Us
Come for the opportunity to change patients’ lives. Stay for the opportunity to build a rewarding career. American Renal Associates is one of the largest and fastest growing dialysis companies in the United States. Our comprehensive benefits include:
- Competitive salaries with no salary cap
- Full benefits for staff regularly working more than 30 hours per week
- Generous medical, dental, and vision care plans
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
- A paid time off program that combines sick, vacation and holiday timeA reward program, including fitness club memberships and nutrition counselling
- Thorough and ongoing staff training
- Advancement opportunities for motivated high achievers
- Promote from within and encourage staff to develop new skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free work place. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.