Partnering to enhance the care of our patients through research
American Renal Clinical Research Services (ARCRS) is dedicated to assisting Principal Investigators work toward identifying and delivering cutting-edge care to kidney care patients though research. The team offers expertise in managing all elements of research specific to ESRD and CKD.
ARCRS enables and supports physician partners to incorporate research into their professional practice through the following services:
ARCRS works with industry sponsors to identify interested and capable sites, including:
- Contract and budget negotiation for all ARA sites
- Expedited study start-up
- Protocol consulting services
ARCRS handles the administrative requirements to ensure your facility and/or practice location is properly identified as a research site, including:
- Assisted study start-up and regulatory document preparation
- Enrollment assistance
- Expedited site payments
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Training available for those without research training
- Study specific training for Investigator use with patient care staff
Interested in learning more? Contact Ann Mooney, VP of Clinical Research.