Delivering quality dialysis care to patients across the country.
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis services providers in the United States. We provide high quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced stage of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
Since our founding, ARA has been the pioneer in physician partnerships focused on providing excellent patient care. Today, we are proud of our successful track record working with leading nephrologists around the country. We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year.
How we operate
ARA partners with local nephrologists to develop, own and operate dialysis clinics. Our Corporate office in Beverly, MA is led by experienced staff who provide best practices management services to our clinics and physician partners. We are proud of our track record of delivering exceptional results.
ARA at a Glance
As of January 25, 2021
American Renal Associates operates 240 dialysis clinics in 27 states and Washington D.C., serving more than 17,300 patients with end stage renal disease in partnership with approximately 400 local nephrologists.
Our values are who we are.
- Integrity: We care deeply about the quality of our work and inspire trust by delivering on promises.
- Innovation: We achieve the best possible results by working together to develop new ways of solving problems and reducing risk.
- Compassion: The way we work is as important as what we do. We care deeply about our patients, their families and each other.
- Accountability: We take personal responsibility for our actions. We are equipped to make decisions and escalate issues.
- Results Driven: We focus on exceeding expectations and going the extra mile, however small the difference may seem.
- Everyone Counts: We believe through teamwork and collaboration we are working together toward something bigger.
The ARA difference
The evolving healthcare services market demands high quality patient care and physician-centered care management, as well as continuous clinical and administrative improvement and efficiency. At ARA, that’s exactly what we offer.
- Our focus on patients and our commitment to high quality care drives strong clinical outcomes and high patient satisfaction.
- Our reputation, differentiated focus on the partnership model and operating philosophy attracts high quality nephrologists.
- Our experienced team, low staff turnover and innovative culture deliver operational excellence.
Get to know American Renal Associates
Read about our community outreach efforts.Our Outreach Efforts
Meet our senior management team, our chief medical officers, our regional vice presidents and our corporate leadership.Meet Our Team
Stay up to date on what’s happening at ARA.Read Our News
Read important investor information.Investor Information
Get in touch with us.Contact Us