Corporate Office Opportunities
American Renal Associates is experiencing rapid growth and we need the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We offer excellent benefits including a generous vacation policy. Salary for the right individual will be very competitive. We currently have the following positions available.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Systems Administrator’s responsibilities will include field and corporate support. Candidate will provide Systems Administration support for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange, e-Mail, Active Directory, VPN access, LAN/WAN networking, System security/auditing, DR facility administration and third party products and applications. Job responsibilities will also include but not be limited to the following.
- Apply patches for security, anti-virus, and upgrades on Windows 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2010 Servers, and desktops
- Implement software and hardware solutions, user administration, back-up/maintenance, managing network security, troubleshooting client computer startup and user logon problems
- Recommend and execute modifications to existing systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Provide support for Microsoft application Servers (e.g. SQL Server) and third-party application Servers such as our internal Finance & Clinical system
- Provide technical helpdesk services that include call handling, logging, tracking and service resolution that meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage and support the organizations Internet and Intranet based applications and services
- Assist in the administration and support of companies DR facility.
- Work with IT management staff to analyzing and audit security logs and processes.
- Spot problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation
- Assist the IT department in daily troubleshooting of systems, software and network calls
- Additional Responsibilities may Include:
- Assist in Physical Setup of medical facilities for example.
- Network Equipment
- Computer Networks
- User Accounts
- Day to Day maintenance and monitoring of systems. Which Includes but not limited to
- Nightly Backups
- Security ( Internal and external threats)
- Assist IT Managers in Implementations of both new Hardware and Software.
- Implement HIPAA/Sox and Security findings to ensure compliance
- Suggest and implement Modifications
- Provide support for enterprise applications including but not limited to.
- Great Plains
- Active directory
- EMR Application
- SQL Severs
- Third Party applications
- Provide support for enterprise Hardware including but not limited to.
- Cisco network gear
- Barracuda security equipment
- Provide 2nd tier support for the Help Desk
- Order Routine Hardware and Software for Clinics and Corporate Office
- Projects as assigned by IT management staff.
- Projects as outlined in yearly Project plans.
4 plus years’ experience managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server environments that include Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP Networks, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, Client/Server and Web based applications. A strong working knowledge of System and network security is highly desirable. An understanding and background of the Healthcare field is also a plus.
A strong technical background, strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment A strong customer services orientation is required and prior healthcare experience would be considered advantageous.
Associates Degree and technical training such as MSCE or MCSA certification is a plus
Travel may be required
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Healthcare Applications Analyst
The Healthcare Applications Analyst will be the liaison between clinical & regulatory functions and IT. The incumbent is responsible for a full range of healthcare applications and process analysis and improvement activities to increase clinic level operational effectiveness. This includes working with the user community to develop applications and user documentation, provide application training, analyze and resolve application problems and issues. The analyst will also develop and distribute reports to aid clinics, regional operations, and functional department management with daily operations and new initiatives. The position requires strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret healthcare business practices into operational requirement; as well as translate technical application features and functionalities into healthcare lingo. The analyst will have an information systems background and thorough knowledge of healthcare provider business operation. The job duties listed below are typical examples of the work performed by the incumbent.
- Work with clinical and regulatory departments to analyze business rules and processes and recommend application level parameters.
- Research, identify, evaluate, and implement applications to improve efficiency of healthcare operation.
- Design and document current and proposed business process workflows and business rules.
- Develop project plans and monitor project progress including milestone dates, activity assignment, coordination of activities, and conflict resolution.
- Work with user community to test applications to ensure it meets users’ expectations.
- Create systems and user documentations.
- Provide application training and help the user community in getting most form the applications to meet changing business needs.
- Develop, generate, and distribute business/operational reports from the applications.
- Troubleshoot application functionality issues and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Clinical and healthcare billing application management, process re-engineering and hands on cost reduction/ value creation project experience which is not significantly IT enabled.
- Four year college degree in the field of Healthcare Management, Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- RHIA or RHIT credential preferred
- 4+ years of in-depth relevant knowledge in healthcare provider setting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access).
- Strong understanding of business analysis/reporting application(s) is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life, and disability benefits, as well as a generous, paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
No calls or agencies please.
For consideration please forward your resume and cover letter via email to email@example.com, please include Healthcare Applications Analyst in the subject line.
DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Duties consist of extensive telephone work which includes insurance verification, setting up patient accounts in billing system, working with field staff to obtain admission paperwork for billing and resolve issues. Candidate must be self motivated, have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment. Extensive problem solving skills are a key element for this position. Experience in a healthcare setting is helpful, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate. Bachelors Degree preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an employee friendly, team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere. Please email your resume to HR@americanrenal.com or fax your resume to the Attention of Human Resources at 978-232-8200 for consideration. DFWP/EOE
ARA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive
compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life
insurance and other competitive offerings. One of our top priorities is
the career development of our staff, so we place strong emphasis on promotion
from within and encourage career development activities.
For general employment inquiries,
please send your resume to: HR@americanrenal.com or fax to the attention of human resources at 978-232-8200.
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug free work place.