Corporate Office Opportunities
American Renal Associates is experiencing rapid growth and we need the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We offer excellent benefits including a generous vacation policy. Salary for the right individual will be very competitive. We currently have the following positions available.
American Renal Associates, located in Beverly, MA is experiencing rapid growth, and we are searching for the right individuals to help continue our superb performance. We currently have the following positions available:
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Administrative duties include:
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
- Draft and maintain Human Resources documents, complex spreadsheets, generation/creation of reports and forms.
- Utilize HR reporting system in developing, preparing and distributing routine HR reports.
- Provide administrative support including, but not limited to, managing calendars, email inbox, filing and preparing/gathering meeting materials.
- Coordinate, schedule and track materials for various training programs, acquisitions and other initiatives.
- Ensures that the shared drive containing HR, Benefit and Payroll forms contain the most up to date versions of all documents.
- Assist with distribution of company-wide HR, Benefit, and Payroll correspondence as needed, memoranda, reports and labels.
- Create, maintain and manage all general files.
- Identify opportunities to create efficiencies and add value to the HR, Benefit & Payroll teams. Document HR processes and provide recommendations to improve and streamline where necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Managing HR call flow
- Serves as first point of contact for HR inquiries, responsible for answering form related requests and basic HR questions.
- Facilitates the escalation of higher level employee relations issues to the appropriate HR team member for their resolution and involvement.
- Drafts disciplinary documents and other assorted correspondence under the guidance of the HR staff.
- Responds to and prepares verifications of employment.
The qualified candidate must have administrative experience (pref. 3-5 years, min 1-2) and be an expert the MS Office suite and have excellent customer service skills. This is a great opportunity for someone to break into HR however candidates will need to commit to the current role for 1-2 years min. Hours are flexible work hours working between the hours of 8-5:30 M-F, 40 hours per week.
American Renal Associates offers competitive pay and great benefits which include: health insurance, company-paid life, company-paid disability, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, a generous paid time off program and company- sponsored celebrations.
Qualified candidates please email resume to: email@example.com
DFWP / EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.www.americanrenal.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and value diversity in our workplace.
Senior Human Resource Specialist
This position will join an HR team to support a growing population of 3300+ staff members and over 160 facilities nationwide. Provides employee relations support, guidance and advice to medical directors, regional and field management as well as staff members ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and local, state and federal employment regulations. Must be able to partner with physicians and work within a JV model of joint ownership. We will only consider human resource professionals with experience working in a consultative setting with a proven history of providing options and partnership. The Senior Human Resource Specialist will have the ability to understand American Renal Associate’s core values, strategy and the Human Resource departments mission to deliver integrated human resource guidance and programs that support our facility’s needs through partnership.
Utilizes knowledge and expertise in the employee relations and human resources field to investigate, address, and resolve human resource issues and concerns. Primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to) staff management, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedure and providing human resource guidance that promotes excellent patient care and staff member satisfaction. Partners with our Clinical and Regulatory, Compliance and Legal divisions to ensure recommendations and actions are compliant in all areas.
The position will provide a full range of human resources and operational support to our organization and field including:
- Treats each dialysis unit as a “client,” evaluate the needs and proactively develop, implement and deliver service plans which advance the units success and maintain our core values.
- Provides managers and supervisors with interpretation and guidance regarding HR policies and legal compliance matters to ensure fair and consistent application ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements including Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and American Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA).
- Assists field managers with performance management issues including the development of annual performance reviews, performance improvement plans and all aspects of progressive discipline and documentation. Assists field personnel in reviewing the content of performance related documentation to minimize risk to the organization.
- Promptly and thoroughly investigates human resource issues and complaints with assistance as necessary from department experts (legal, compliance, clinical etc.). Maintains effective documentation on all matters pertaining to investigations and problem resolution including the actions taken. Consults with the Regional Vice Presidents, Medical Directors & Physician Partners, Director & Manager of Human Resources and legal counsel, on highly complex or high-risk issues.
- Guides and assists managers and supervisors on performance management, progressive discipline issues, leave of absence, and terminations in accordance with company policies and procedures as well as applicable federal and state regulations.
- Provides and assists in the development/execution of trainings focused on increasing manager skill sets as well as staff member trainings on professionalism, conflict management, diversity in the workplace and sexual harassment.
- Proactively identifies methods and means to address reoccurring issues by collaborating with the Human Resource and Payroll departments to ensure appropriate resolution to issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ability to travel to various locations is required up to 30%.
Bachelor's Degree required.
HR Certification required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- Minimum of 3 years working in a consultative employee relations environment.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Human Resource Business Partner or Generalist role.
- Must be open to partner with management and physicians to “sell” HR recommendations but also provide alternatives and information regarding liabilities and best practices.
- Experienced in working in a multi-state operation preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the areas of employment law including, FMLA, ADAAA, and other federal and state labor laws.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
- Must have well-developed organizational design, assessment, diagnostic, change management, presentation, communication, facilitation and influencing skills plus computer application skills in word processing, spreadsheets and data base report writing.
- Demonstrated track record of effectively addressing sensitive and/or stressful situations and information with tact, discretion and strict adherence to confidentiality requirements.
- Proficient user in Microsoft Office, general ability to use web based HRIS systems.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life, and disability benefits, as well as a generous paid time off policy that recognizes your direct dialysis experience.
Please email resume and cover letter to:
Duties and Responsibilities
The Systems Administrator’s responsibilities will include field and corporate support. Candidate will provide Systems Administration support for Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Exchange, e-Mail, Active Directory, VPN access, LAN/WAN networking, System security/auditing, DR facility administration and third party products and applications. Job responsibilities will also include but not be limited to the following.
- Apply patches for security, anti-virus, and upgrades on Windows 2003/2008, Exchange 2003/2010 Servers, and desktops
- Implement software and hardware solutions, user administration, back-up/maintenance, managing network security, troubleshooting client computer startup and user logon problems
- Recommend and execute modifications to existing systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Provide support for Microsoft application Servers (e.g. SQL Server) and third-party application Servers such as our internal Finance & Clinical system
- Provide technical helpdesk services that include call handling, logging, tracking and service resolution that meet and exceed customer expectations
- Manage and support the organizations Internet and Intranet based applications and services
- Assist in the administration and support of companies DR facility.
- Work with IT management staff to analyzing and audit security logs and processes.
- Spot problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation
- Assist the IT department in daily troubleshooting of systems, software and network calls
- Additional Responsibilities may Include:
- Assist in Physical Setup of medical facilities for example.
- Network Equipment
- Computer Networks
- User Accounts
- Day to Day maintenance and monitoring of systems. Which Includes but not limited to
- Nightly Backups
- Security ( Internal and external threats)
- Assist IT Managers in Implementations of both new Hardware and Software.
- Implement HIPAA/Sox and Security findings to ensure compliance
- Suggest and implement Modifications
- Provide support for enterprise applications including but not limited to.
- Great Plains
- Active directory
- EMR Application
- SQL Severs
- Third Party applications
- Provide support for enterprise Hardware including but not limited to.
- Cisco network gear
- Barracuda security equipment
- Provide 2nd tier support for the Help Desk
- Order Routine Hardware and Software for Clinics and Corporate Office
- Projects as assigned by IT management staff.
- Projects as outlined in yearly Project plans.
4 plus years’ experience managing and supporting Microsoft Windows Server environments that include Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, TCP/IP Networks, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle, Client/Server and Web based applications. A strong working knowledge of System and network security is highly desirable. An understanding and background of the Healthcare field is also a plus.
A strong technical background, strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work independently as well as within a team environment A strong customer services orientation is required and prior healthcare experience would be considered advantageous.
Associates Degree and technical training such as MSCE or MCSA certification is a plus
Travel may be required
Please email cover letter and resume to:
Healthcare Applications Analyst
The Healthcare Applications Analyst will be the liaison between clinical & regulatory functions and IT. The incumbent is responsible for a full range of healthcare applications and process analysis and improvement activities to increase clinic level operational effectiveness. This includes working with the user community to develop applications and user documentation, provide application training, analyze and resolve application problems and issues. The analyst will also develop and distribute reports to aid clinics, regional operations, and functional department management with daily operations and new initiatives. The position requires strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret healthcare business practices into operational requirement; as well as translate technical application features and functionalities into healthcare lingo. The analyst will have an information systems background and thorough knowledge of healthcare provider business operation. The job duties listed below are typical examples of the work performed by the incumbent.
- Work with clinical and regulatory departments to analyze business rules and processes and recommend application level parameters.
- Research, identify, evaluate, and implement applications to improve efficiency of healthcare operation.
- Design and document current and proposed business process workflows and business rules.
- Develop project plans and monitor project progress including milestone dates, activity assignment, coordination of activities, and conflict resolution.
- Work with user community to test applications to ensure it meets users’ expectations.
- Create systems and user documentations.
- Provide application training and help the user community in getting most form the applications to meet changing business needs.
- Develop, generate, and distribute business/operational reports from the applications.
- Troubleshoot application functionality issues and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Clinical and healthcare billing application management, process re-engineering and hands on cost reduction/ value creation project experience which is not significantly IT enabled.
- Four year college degree in the field of Healthcare Management, Business Administration, Information Systems, or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- RHIA or RHIT credential preferred
- 4+ years of in-depth relevant knowledge in healthcare provider setting.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel & Access).
- Strong understanding of business analysis/reporting application(s) is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
We offer competitive salaries, plus excellent health, life, and disability benefits, as well as a generous, paid time off policy that recognizes your most recent, direct dialysis experience.
No calls or agencies please.
For consideration please forward your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please include Healthcare Applications Analyst in the subject line.
DFWP/ EOE. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Duties consist of extensive telephone work which includes insurance verification, setting up patient accounts in billing system, working with field staff to obtain admission paperwork for billing and resolve issues. Candidate must be self motivated, have excellent organizational skills, be detail oriented, and able to work in a fast paced environment. Extensive problem solving skills are a key element for this position. Experience in a healthcare setting is helpful, but not necessary. We are willing to train the right candidate. Bachelors Degree preferred
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an employee friendly, team-oriented, fast-paced atmosphere. Please email your resume to HR@americanrenal.com or fax your resume to the Attention of Human Resources at 978-232-8200 for consideration. DFWP/EOE
ARA is an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive
compensation and a full benefits package including medical, dental, life
insurance and other competitive offerings. One of our top priorities is
the career development of our staff, so we place strong emphasis on promotion
from within and encourage career development activities.
For general employment inquiries,
please send your resume to: HR@americanrenal.com or fax to the attention of human resources at 978-232-8200.
American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug free work place.